Dubai Audio is offering an exciting opportunity to assist in the growth of the brand’s evolving digital channels. You will manage the eCommerce website, full-time, across all digital touchpoints, including assisting with product and content uploads across our websites, site development and testing, operations and trading, and general day-to-day admin. You will report to the Marketing & Digital Manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience running a luxury online shop, be proactive, a problem solver, and someone who feels confident working in a fast-paced environment.
– Manage commercial performance of the online shop against monthly targets and proactively develop measures to meet budget expectations.
– Constantly identify measures to improve the performance of the platform and proactively drive conception and implementation of improvements.
-Manage e-commerce photoshoots planning & execution in close collaboration with the Creative team, liaising with the photography studio, managing 3rd party agencies for retouches.
– Manage the company’s e-commerce business: managing the integration with WooCommerce, uploading the new products on the platform, and managing orders and dispatch.
-Manage the company’s paid search and paid display campaigns in close coordination with the internal marketing team and the performance marketing agency.
– Work with drop-ship platforms to integrate them with Shopify.
– Manage end-to-end operations for the Shopify stores, responsible for technical updates and site optimizations.
– Manage the 3rd party digital agencies (SEO, UX) incl. project budgets and retainers (in close communication with the Finance & Operations Director).
– Ensure all available product is online across appropriate channels, the stock is accurate, and the communications team are updated on product availability
– Ensure all pages on the site(s) are updated and correct, performing regular site walks and testing to identify any issues or opportunities to improve conversion, as well as merchandising the site(s).
– Work with the 3rd party SEO agency to upload content on the blog and keep all on-site content up to date, SEO friendly, and fully optimized. Including but not limited to product imagery, homepage assets, stockists list, etc., ensuring aligned with the marketing team.
– Manage the visual merchandising on the website.
– Work closely with our warehouse logistics, ensuring orders are dispatched in a timely manner, and any delays are identified and handled quickly and efficiently.
– Provide e-commerce reports and analysis.
High proficiency with WordPress and Google Analytics
– Extremely strong communication skills with excellent written English
– Strong technical knowledge of SEO, UX, web design/development, and e-commerce systems.
– Experience with customer support software and ticketing systems.
– A driven, team player who is self-motivated and proactive
– Good knowledge, interest, and/or experience in high-end audio and luxury lifestyle products.
– Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar role.